Practicality is the word I have chosen for myself for the last trimester of this year. Having all the knowledge I gathered while reading and studying along this year, it was time to get to action.
However things don’t always go as planned. I encountered difficulties keeping my energy level, my motivation and worse of all staying focused on what I had initially planned.
Following the simple routine I had created for myself of starting my day reading for at least one hour and having this extraordinary book I got back on the track. We sometimes don’t know how to do the things we plan so we should seek help and answers. This book will give you the tools to lead yourself to your next level, by exposing areas of your life where you know you need to change and grow, but perhaps you haven’t been taking (enough) action. Not only is the content incredible and highly-actionable, but the exercises and thought provoking questions at the end of each chapter will force you to dig deeper and make the positive change you desire.
Here’s a preview:
1. Law of Intentionality – Growth doesn’t just happen.
2. Law of Awareness – You must know yourself to grow yourself.
3. Law of the Mirror – You must see value in yourself to add value to yourself.
4. Law of Reflection. Learning to pause allows growth to catch up with you.
5. Law of Consistency. Motivation gets you going. Discipline keeps you growing.
6. Law of Environment: Growth thrives in conducive surroundings.
7. Law of Design: To maximize growth develop strategies.
8. Law of Pain. Good management of bad experiences leads to great growth.
9. Law of ladder. Character growth determines the height of your personal growth.
10. Law of the rubber band. Growth stops when you lose the tension of where you are and where you could be.
11. Law of Tradeoffs. You have to give up to go up.
12. Law of Curiosity. Growth is stimulated is asking why.
13. Law of Modeling. It’s hard to improve when you have no one but yourself to follow.
14. Law of expansion. Growth always increases your capacity.
15. Law of Contribution. Growing yourself enables you to grow others.
Enjoy your read!